Thursday 2 January 2014

A Talk with Ayush Goel; AIR 1 : NEET-UG 2013

ALLEN: We all know that you are the topper of NEET-UG 2013 but we would really like to know that, who is Ayush actually.

Ayush: He is just a simple boy from Calcutta, presently at the age of 17. He has just passed his Class XII right now from Rajasthan board with 85%and Class X he has studies from Kolkata from ICSE Board after that he came to kota to pursue his dream to become a Doctor. So basically Ayush is just a helpful and a loving child, he likes to help others, his peers, likes to interact and talk to people and gain more and more knowledge and to find an Answer to his Questions.

ALLEN: Ayush you were brilliant from the beginning of your education or you were an Average Student?

Ayush: Brilliance is just a term which should just be categorized, In class 10th what we need to do is just a variety of Subjects and result  get come out is add up of all of them, so I did well in my studies, I secured 95% in my class X, after coming to class XI and XII, we just got a few subjects to Study, those subjects are your liking where you are bound to well so that is what happened with me, after coming at ALLEN, Kota I found teachers who just arose my interest towards subjects and thus I did well.

ALLEN: Where do you belong to?

Ayush: I belong to Kolkata and my parents are settled in Kolkata but my forefathers are from Jhunjhunu district but they have migrated to Kolkata for some business opportunities, so right since my birth I have been bought up in Kolkata.

ALLEN: How did you come to know about ALLEN?
Ayush: I came to know about it from my father and since I took a decision that I want to become a doctor, it was quite certain that if you want to pursue Medicine or get into MBBS, you have to go ALLEN Career Institute for your senior Secondary Preparations, it was a pre-planned thing which happened.

ALLEN: In which course were enrolled at ALLEN?
Ayush: I opted for Two Year Regular Classroom Contact Program (Pre-Medical Nurture Course) because I strongly believe that one should have a strong foundation to crack competitive examinations. XI s a class when we opt for our streams and study the subjects in which we are interested and at last what matters the most is your basics.

ALLEN: What was the Strategy basically over here which you followed and pursued and then you became the topper of NEET-UG 2013?

Ayush: Strategy as I didn’t have any Strategy, I just want to gain more and more knowledge learn new things and interact with teachers, just to grasp this opportunity of meeting such educated people who had so much to tell you, so just took on this opportunity, I went on reading basically cracking the competitive examination was not the main aim which I had in my mind, it was always there that I wanted to do well and I wanted get a college but that wasn’t the prime objective. The prime Objective was to get into a good college and become a doctor but not getting the 1st rank or 2nd rank, which is more important I feel.

ALLEN: What should be the schedule of a NEET aspirant during his/her preparation?

Ayush: Well, I used to wake up early in the morning, and revised the topics taught a day back. Then after I regularly attended the classes and cleared my doubts on the doubt counters. Kept a few hours to refresh myself through music, meditation etc. So one should balance his/her schedule accordingly so that they do not feel bored just by studying and make most of it.

ALLEN: Which is your favorite subject? Is it Biology or Physics and Chemistry are also liked by you?

Ayush: Biology is not as such separate subject or separate entity,basically Its  just encompassing both physics, chemistry rather even maths at certain levels, so for the proper study of life which is biology you need to have command over physics, you need to have command over chemistry, rather I would like to say that biology is the chemistry of life. So just to study biology you need to know everything so basically yes Biology is my favorite subject because it has so much in it, it has got no bounding  and it is very different studying life and study about yourself.

ALLEN: Who worked as an Inspiration for you?

Ayush: I do not want to name few teachers or a Single teacher, each and every teacher had some bit in my success, so its everyone, even my friends they played a vital role, after coming Kota, here I didn’t had my parents but I found some great friends they were of so much help, I found some great teachers who just not only supported me through education but also my helped me and nurtured me. So it’s due to all of them.

ALLEN: How did you find ALLEN Career Institute, is it different from others and if it is, how?

Ayush: Different is not something I would like to comment, because I don’t know about the other institutions but it is something unique in the sense that teachers are so cooperative, they are so helpful, they are so loving, they make you feel as if you are the part of the family and rightly said, yes we belong to the ALLEN family now and it feels so good that I have got the opportunity to come back and meet my teachers and the teachers here basically are not only help you with education thing but they also take all the problems that you face in your personal life may be, your hostel life, you just call them up and discuss, teachers were always behind you, they like to know about the problems and give the proper solutions, that’s very good of ALLEN.

ALLEN: What are your other achievements apart from having the 1st rank in NEET-UG 2013?

Ayush: I secured 2nd rank in KVPY held in 2012, I cleared all the three Olympiads NSEB, NSEP and NSEC and cleared the 2nd stage of chemistry as well Biology Olympiad and recently I have attended the orientation Cum Selection camp for the international Biology Olympiad held at HBCSE in Bombay.

ALLEN: What Next now after clearing the Olympiads?
Ayush: Waiting for the results of AIIMS.

ALLEN: Your parents must be feeling so happy when they came to know about the results?

Ayush: Yes they are happy but indeed to see the reaction I have wait a bit more because I haven’t gone back home after my results.

ALLEN: What message would you like to give to NEET Aspirants?

Ayush: I would like to tell every  aspirant preparing for NEET that do not follow hectic routine, keep some time for yourself where you can motivate yourself for your goals, do not aim for achieving ranks rather strengthen your basics in the subjects, try to understand the concept instead of mugging up the things. So try to be In an institute which provides you culture with content, I found it in ALLEN.

# Interview of NEET-UG taken on 19th June 2013; at Victory Celebration of ALLEN Career Institute, Kota

Keyword: ALLEN Kota, Pre Medical Exams, PMT, AIIMS, NEET, Kota Coaching Institute, Allen Career
Courtesy sources: Allen Career Institute, Kota

No comments:

Post a Comment